Privacy Notice Data Protection according to GDPR
Kingdom Seek Sarch Engine, a not for profit service by Robert Strakovits
T: 06172 28 500 94 * Web: http://www.kingdomseek.co.uk * Email: email@example.com
Here at Kingdom Seek Sarch Engine we are extremely grateful for the support we receive from our
new and recurring clients and the wider public in carrying out our activities. We are
committed to protecting your privacy and promise to respect your personal information and
do all we can to keep it safe.
We'd like to be clear about how we obtain your details and only process them in ways we
personal data, to make sure you stay informed and can be confident about giving us your
We'll keep this page updated to show you all the things we do with your personal data. In
certain circumstances we may also provide an extra privacy notice, which will always refer to
1. Who is Kingdom Seek?
Kingdom Seek is not-for-profit website offering search services.
Kingdom Seek is the data controller (contact details below). This means
we decide how your personal data is processed and for what purposes. Kingdom Seek is not in the business of selling your information.
2. Your personal data -- what is it?
Personal data is any information that relates to a living individual who can be
identified from that data, for example your name, address, date of birth, gender,
email address, telephone numbers, photographs, CCTV images, financial
information. The processing of personal data is governed by the General Data
Protection Regulation (GDPR).
3. How and why do we collect your data?
You give it to us directly when you contact us or complete a form such as a booking
form for an event enquiry.
If you are a new or recurring client, then we will need to obtain your information to
manage your activities for at least a year from the most recent date of contact made
by yourself to Kingdom Seek.
4. What information might we collect from you?
If you are a new or recurring client, have applied for a position sign up to receive our
newsletters, volunteer, or take part in an activity or event we will usually collect some
or all of the following information:
• Your name
• Your contact details, including postal address, email, telephone numbers, along
with your preferences as to which of these we should use to contact you in the
• Your date of birth (volunteering only)
• Debit or credit card details used to pay invoices to us. We will process your
information securely and in accordance with the Payment Card Industry
Standards. Your details are only used to complete the transaction requested; we
do not store your debit or credit card details. If you have provided them
physically, they are securely destroyed once your payment has been completed.
• Other personal information or sensitive data you share with us, which may
include your special dietary requirements, illness, bereavement, etc
5. How do we use this information?
Kingdom Seek aims to comply with its obligations under GDPR by
keeping personal data up to date; by storing your information securely; by not
collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data.
We may use your information for the following purposes: -
• To enable us to plan and provide events and run activities for the benefit of the
• To manage our employees and volunteers serving on a team;
• To maintain our own financial accounts and records;
• To inform you about Kingdom Seek news, events and activities
6. What is the lawful basis for processing your personal data?
• You may have provided your consent to us using your personal data for a specific
• Whenever you provide us with your personal data you will be able to
choose the purposes for which you are giving your personal data and the
way in which you would prefer to be contacted.
• We will ask for your consent to use your personal data to send you
electronic communications such as newsletters and emails. You always
have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
• It is necessary in connection with the performance of a contract with you:
• Sometimes it is necessary to process your personal data so that we can
enter into contractual relationships with you.
• It is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject:
• This would include where we must retain certain records, for example. Or
where we are required to disclose personal data to any regulators or law
• Applicable law allows personal data to be collected and used if it is reasonably
necessary for our legitimate interests or a third party's legitimate interests (as
long as the processing is fair, balanced and does not unduly impact rights of individuals).
We will rely on this basis to process your personal data when it is not practical or
appropriate to ask for your consent, and where we are confident that this will not
impact your rights. When you become a client, we will use this as a legitimate interest
reason to continue to store your personal data and to contact you for those reasons.
We will also rely on our legitimate interests for the proper administration of New
Community Ventures and to manage our operations (for example, maintaining
appropriate records and databases).
When we process your personal data to achieve such legitimate interests, we
consider and balance any potential impact on you (both positive and negative), and
your rights under data protection laws. We will not use your personal data for
activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you, for example where
use would be excessively intrusive (unless, for instance, we are otherwise required or
permitted to by law).
7. Protecting your personal data
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential and will only be shared with
appropriate staff of Kingdom Seek.
We may use third party companies to perform certain functions on our behalf such as
storing your data and sending emails, etc. We will always carry out checks on these
companies before we enter into agreements with them to make sure they comply
with the General Data Protection Regulations. Due to the nature of servers and
cloud-based storage all over the world, this may mean that, during the processing of
your data, it leaves the European Economic Area (EEA). Although they may not be
subject to the same data protection laws as in the UK, we will take steps to make
sure they provide an adequate level of protection in accordance with UK data
protection law. By submitting your personal information, you are agreeing to this
potential transfer, storing or processing at a location outside the EEA.
If required, we may need to disclose your details to the police, regulatory bodies or
8. Keeping your information up to date
We make every effort to keep your records up to date and accurate. We also take
appropriate measures to ensure that information is only kept for as long as is
necessary and only for the purpose for which it was given. We would really
appreciate it if you let us know if your contact or personal details change, as this
gives us consent to use the updated information and continue to communicate with
9. How long do we keep your information for?
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary to
carry out the activity relevant to your interaction with us.
All information will be retained for a minimum of three years, however, this may be
extended due to the type of information.
If you ask us to cease communications with you, we will keep a minimal record of
your contact details and appropriate information to enable us to comply with your
10.What are Cookies and how do we use them?
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard
drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or
lets you know when you visit a particular site. Generally speaking, cookies allow web
applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its
operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering
information about your preferences.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor
which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us
access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you
choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically
accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if
you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
11.Your rights and your personal data
The GDPR provides the following rights for individuals:
1. The right to be informed: We are informing you about your personal data rights
through this privacy notice.
2. The right of access: You have a right to ask for a copy of the personal data we
hold about you. Please make a subject access request to
3. The right to rectification: If there are any discrepancies in the details we
provide, please let us know so that we can ensure if we hold records about you,
that they are accurate and up to date.
4. The right to erasure: You have the right to request that your personal data is
erased from our database, unless there is a legal reason we have to keep it.
5. The right to restrict processing: In certain circumstances you have a right to
require us to stop processing your personal data in a particular way.
6. The right to data portability: We do not hold information in this way, however,
do please check with us if you believe we can be of help.
7. The right to object: You may ask us to stop processing any personal data about
you for by contacting us using the details below.
8. Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling: New
Community Ventures do not carry out automated decision making or profiling.
If we wish to use your information for a new purpose, not covered by this
Privacy Notice, then we will issue a new notice.
If you have any questions, please contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org | 02380
Website Copyright © 2018 by Kingdom Seek - Contact Kingdom Seek / created by surfpromote
Christian Search Engines
Christian Search Engine United Kingdom - England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland.
find search christian churches and fellowships, christianity, praise worship, evangelism, mission, youth, ccm christian music,
evangelical pentecostal charismatic reformed catholic baptist baptists methodists free churches