When using directory search:
Just enter one or several keywords with space(s), choose one of the options - and click Search.
However avoid the following:
- If you choose Single Keywords
and join with AND you'll get results showing both search words
within the results.
- If you pick Whole Phrase you'll get exactly that phrase, if found.
- The default for all the other searchboxes within Kingdom Seek is OR, so all links will be shown
that contain one or the other search word. - For
searches with AND, you are after both of the search words within the search results - pick the corresponding option next to the searchbox.
- Normally you may enter search words in lower case.
For if you enter southampton you will find Southampton also.
- Don't enter whole sentences like: Jesus walked about doing good. Specially if joined up with OR, for Kingdom Seek will find everything: Jesus, walked, about, doing, good etc. - Very confusing, if you then get 467 search results...
- Don't enter any bible passages like Genesis 1:18 - there is a bible search on the homepage of Kingdom Seek.
- No need to enter characters like + or " or * in the search box.
- No need to enter the actual words: AND or OR in the search box.